The Innovation in Education Awards (#JBJEducate) will honor those whose leadership and dedication inspire students and educators alike. Join the Business Journal and presenting sponsor Jacksonville University on May 14 as we honor individuals and organizations in Northeast Florida who have improved the education sector and/or positively impacted the lives of learners, young and old.
The event is from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Thursday, May 14, in Swisher Gymnasium at Jacksonville University, 2800 University Blvd. N., Jacksonville, FL 32211.
2015 Education Awards Honorees:
Business Awards Innovation in Education: Schools K-12: Public, Private and Charter
- St. Johns Country Day School
- The Leadership Schools at Eugene Butler
- Maxine Engram, I.M. Sulzbacher Center for the Homeless
- Ashley Ferguson, KIPP Jacksonville
- Joseph Rawlins, Duval County Public Schools
- Episcopal Children’s Services, The Community Foundation, The Chartrand Family Fund, The Schultz Center for Teaching and Leadership
- GRASP Academy
- Team Up
- The Jacksonville Public Education Fund (JPEF)
- Operation New Hope Inc., “Breaking the Cycle”
- Northeast Florida Military Veteran College Network (NFMVCN)
- Carlisle Interconnect Technologies, Investing in Kids! (ink!), St. Johns Technical High School
- Community First Credit Union, Community First Cares Foundation
- Jacksonville Symphony Association, Communities in Schools: Jump Start Strings
- The PGA Tour, Teach for America Jacksonville
- Stellar, Nease High School: The Stellar Academy of Engineering
- Vincent’s HealthCare Foundation, Florida Blue, Duval County Public Schools, HealthTeacher
- VyStar Credit Union: High School Credit Union Branch Program, Reality Fair
- John D. Baker, Patriot Transportation Holding Inc.
- Paula Chaon, Citigroup Inc.
- Cynthia Edelman, Retired, Volunteer
For a full list of event details, please visit http://bizj.us/14dld9. For event questions, please contact: Jackie Geary, Event Manager, The Jacksonville Business Journal, (904) 265-2236 or email@example.com