On Saturday, October 10, from 2 until 5 p.m., Jacksonville University administrators and representatives from the Office of Student Life will be on hand to showcase renovations made across campus over the past several months. Improvements include those projects related to the University’s Entrepreneurial Policy, Innovation, and Commerce (EPIC) initiative, as well as the renovated fitness facility in the Davis Student Commons, Nelms Plaza study pavilion, and the North Campus Residence Halls.
Modes of transportation for the tours include, golf carts and pedicabs, or participants may choose to walk.
Tour stops include:
- Nelms Anatomy and Physiology Lab (room 27)
- Nelms Engineering CAD Lab (6A)
- Penticoff Physics Lab (220)
- Reid Microbiology Biosafety Level Two Lab (101)
- Video Production Studio and Media Services Room (Council 143 & 144)
- Writing Center (Council 105)
- STAR Center Sim Lab (BRCHS, 2nd floor)
- Kinesiology Lab (BRCHS, room 229)
- Fitness Center, Davis Student Commons
- River House (Drive by Tour)
- Village Apartment 112 Collaborative Space
- North Campus Residence Hall
Download the Campus Improvement Tour map.