For the eighth time in nine years, CEO Magazine has recognized the Jacksonville University Davis College of Business among the best international schools for its Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) programs.
The DBA program ranked among only 32 in North America designated by CEO Magazine among the international market’s “premier providers.”
In addition, CEO Magazine ranked:
- The online MBA program in tier one as the 68th best in the world
- The executive MBA program in tier one as the 79th best in the world
- The MBA program among the second tier in the world
CEO Magazine ranks programs in 11 factors, including quality of faculty, international diversity, class size, accreditation, faculty to student ratio, price, international exposure, work experience, professional development, gender parity, and delivery methods. At almost 35 percent of the ranking, quality of faculty carries the most weight among the factors.
The publication published its first rankings In 2012. Jacksonville University has appeared in the rankings every year since then except for 2017.
This year, 161 business schools in 27 countries in North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the BRICS, and provided data on 303 different programs (77 online, 87 EMBA and 139 full-time and part-time MBA programs). This represents both the largest number of schools and the highest number of individual programs that have ever participated in the rankings.
This is the latest in a series of positive rankings from respected independent organizations that indicate Jacksonville University’s continuing commitment to the pursuit of excellence:
- In September 2019, U.S. News & World Report’s annual Best Colleges Rankings placed Jacksonville University 28th among 136 schools in the Regional Universities South category, 38th on the Best Value Schools list, and 16th among the Best Colleges for Veterans in the South.
- In October 2019, the personal finance website SmartAsset named Jacksonville University the sixth best-value college in the state. It is the only Jacksonville-area college and one of only two Northeast Florida institutions ranked in the Top 10. SmartAsset also reported that Jacksonville University graduates earned the sixth-highest starting wage of graduates from all Florida colleges in 2018.
- In November 2019, The Military Times ranked Jacksonville for the fourth straight year on its Best Vets Colleges list. The University also received a four-star rating – the Military Times’ highest mark – in its GI Bill gap coverage, which rates how well schools reduce or eliminate out-of-pocket tuition costs for post-9/11 GI Bill users.
- In January, US News & World Report ranked Jacksonville University’s online Nursing Master’s Program 20th in Best Online Nursing Master’s Programs for Veterans, the only Florida school to be included in the category. US News ranked Jacksonville University 66th overall in Best Online Master’s in Nursing Program.
- Also in January, the internet website Online School’s Report ranked the Jacksonville University online master of science in sports management program 29th best in the nation.
- In February, the internet website Military Friendly named Jacksonville University one of the nation’s Military Friendly Schools for 2020-21.