Call for Nominations: JU Faculty Awards for Excellence
Faculty, staff, administrators and students are invited to nominate full time faculty members (adjunct and part-time faculty are not eligible) for an award for excellence in the categories of:
· Scholarship and Professional Activities
· University Service
· Community Service
Nominations should be sent via email or surface mail (no phone calls please) to: email@example.com or by mail to: Faculty Excellence Nomination, Academic Affairs, Howard – 3
Please include in your nomination
· name of the person that you are nominating
· category for which they are being nominated
· your name and contact information (email preferred) in case more information is needed
Award recipients for each category will be announced at the Faculty Recognition Dinner in April and will receive a cash award of $500.
Closing date for nominations – Friday, Nov. 22
· Selection will be by committee, one for each category, composed of faculty and students
· No faculty member can win more than one award in any given year.
· No faculty member can win in a particular category more than once in a five-year period.
· Nominees will be asked to submit their resumes and supporting materials.
· Guidelines will be emailed to each nominee.
Stephanie K. Ballman
Jacksonville University Academic Advising on Facebook