Florida Blue and the Jacksonville Public Education Fund have joined the JU PPI Internship Program and will be providing internships to JU MPP graduate students.
“These are two outstanding additions to the internship program, especially for students interested in healthcare and education policy,” said JU PPI Founding Director Ruck Mullaney.
The JU PPI program now has 15 public, private and non-profit organizations providing internships to JU MPP students. Substantive areas for internships include healthcare, education, transportation, infrastructure, trade (port), the environment, and water resources.
Classes start Aug. 26.
To learn more about the Jacksonville University Public Policy Institute or to apply, visit www.ju.edu/ppi, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904) 955-1857.
JU Public Policy Institute Internship Progam
Private, Public and Nonprofit Organizations Providing Internships
- Florida’s 3rd Congressional District, Congresswoman Corrine Brown
- Florida’s 4th Congressional District, Congressman Ander Crenshaw
- Governor’s Office, State of Florida, Governor Rick Scott
- Mayor’s Office, City of Jacksonville, Mayor Alvin Brown
- The Duval County Public Schools (DCPS)
- St. Johns River Water Management District
- Jacksonville Port Authority (JPA)
- JEA (public utility)
- Jacksonville Transportation Authority (JTA)
- The Community Foundation (non-profit)
- Jacksonville Community Council Inc. (JCCI) (non-profit)
- The Fiorentino Group (TFG)
- CSX (Fortune 500 company)
- Florida Blue
- Jacksonville Public Education Fund (JPEF)